Training and Support

Visa Process

We provide ongoing support throughout the visa process so we are here for you! Before coming to China, you will need to have your authenticated degree, TEFL and criminal background check in order to obtain a Z-visa, which is the visa you will enter China on. Upon entry into China, we will assist with converting your Z visa into the work permit and the residence permit, which allow you to legally teach and live here. When it comes to dealing with the Foreign Expert Bureau in China, we have you covered with our visa team handling all interactions. Please feel free to get in touch with us should you have any concerns along the way!

Apply Now Apply